- Brown Sugar1 Cups
- Bourbon2/3 Cups
- Soy Sauce1 Cups
- Garlic4 ClovesChopped
- Country Style Pork CRibs3 Pounds
1) Add garlic, soy sauce, bourbon and brown sugar into a food blender.
2) Blend well for a half a minute until a smooth garlic puree forms.
3) Add the ribs to a bowl and pour the prepared garlic mixture all over them. Turn to coat and refrigerate for over 5 hours or overnnight.
4) Prepare the outdoor grill and heat it up to moderate heat. Slightly grease the grill grate.
5) Set up the marinated ribs on the grate and grill for 60 minutes time. Once done, the ribs should be cooked well within.
Dynamite Bourbon Ribs Recipe are absolutely amazing and go best when cooked on your outdoor grill. However, this is a very versatile recipe which also allows for the ribs to be baked at 200 degree Celsius. The marinade used in this recipe makes amazing chicken and fish too! A must try!