- Salmon Fillets4
- Olive Oil2 Tablespoons
- Red Onions2Sliced
- Potatoes4Peeled, Sliced
- Portobello Mushrooms8 Ounces
- Lemon Juice1 Tablespoons
- Sesame Oil1 Teaspoons
- Salt and PepperTo Taste
Steps to make Earth Sea and Fire Salmon Recipe:
1) Prepare the baking oven and flame it up to the 350 F mark.
2) Take a baking dish and grease its bottom with olive oil or cooking spray.
3) Layer potato slices on the greased baking dish. Sprinkle salt and pepper.
4) Layer the onions over the potatoes, followed by a layering of roasted peppers.
5) Top the vegeables of the dish with the Salmon fillets.
6) Coat with salt, pepper and lemon juice. Top with mushrooms and pour sesame oil on top.
7) Bake for 40-45 minutes time in the preheated baking oven. Once done, the fish should be easily tearable with a fork.
This Earth Sea and Fire Salmon Recipe is not just a dish, it is a legendary dish. This will not only taste exquisitely well inside your mouth, but will also get you super reviews from your guests and loved ones. Some real excellent quality ingredients in this recipe make an outstanding meal!