- Beef Chuck Roast4 Pounds
- Garlic1 TablespoonsChopped
- Rosemary1 Tablespoons
- Bay Leaves3
- Soy Sauce1 Cups
- Water6 Cups
1) coat roastr with rosemary and garlic.
2) Add the coated roast to a slow cooker and garnish with bay leaves.
3) Top with soy sauce and water mixture.
4) Cover the slow cooker and cook on low settings for 6 hours. For more tenderness, cook for 8 hours.
"This Recipe is so easy, my 7 year old daughter would boss this!" Try this Easiest and Tastiest Beef Dip Ever Recipe and get some amazing compliments from your loved ones. It may look like a complicated dish because of its amazingly delicious taste, but in reality it is mighty simple!