- Chicken Cutlets3
- Salt and PepperTo Taste
- All Purpose Flour1/2 Cups
- Vegetable Oil3 Tablespoons
- Sweet Onion1Sliced
- Mushrooms1/2 PoundsSliced
- Yellow Bell pepper1
- Tomato Paste2 Tablespoons
- Beef Broth1/2 Cups
- White Wine1/2 Cups
1) Coat chicken in salt, pepper and flour.
2) Fry the coated chicken in a skillet with oil heated over high flame. Twist and turn the chicken and cook evenly on all sides. Set the chicken on a plate.
3) In the same skillet, add some more oil and saute onion, peppers and mushrooms. Stir fry well then season with salt and pepper.
4) Now stir in the tomato paste and mix well. Heat through for a couple of minutes over moderate flame. Keep stirring.
5) Increase the heat to high once again and stir in the wine. Mix well and simmer for 3 minutes time.
6) Add in the tomatoes and broth and mix well. Let the dish simmer on low flame for 4 minutes time.
7) Switch off the flame and mix in the butter. Serve warm!
Easy Chicken Marengo Recipe is an outstanding main dish meal that your whole family would fall in love with. The tomato sauce used in this recipe is simple but extremely delicious. Make sure to make plenty of this marengo, there wont be any left overs!