- Canned Chili Beans16 Ounces
- Canned Black Beans15 Ounces
- Whole Kernel Corn15 Ounces
- Tomato Sauce8 Ounces
- Beer12 fluid ounce
- Canned Tomatoes and Green Chilies20 OuncesDiced
- Taco Seasoning1.25 Ounces
- Chicken Breasts3Boneless
- Cheddar CheeseShredded
- Sour Cream for topping
- Tortilla Chips for topping
1) Take a bowl and toss together corn, black beans, chili beans, onion and tomatoes.
2) Stir in beer and tomato sauce and mix entirely with all ingredients.
3) Transfer the contents of the bowl to a slow cooker.
4) Add in Taco seasoning and top the whole mixture with the chicken breasts.
5) Set the cooker on low and slow cooker the mixture for about 5 hours time.
6) Take the chicken breasts out and leave aside to let cool.
7) Once the chicken has cooled, shred it using two forks or your hands.
8) Add the shredded chicken into the same slow cooker and cook for an additional 2 hours tiem.
9) Once done, transfer the mixture to a soup serving dish.
10) Top with Cheddar cheese, sour cream and tortilla chips. Enjoy!
Taco Soup soups are among my personal favorites. Easy Chicken Taco Soup Recipe is an easier version of the original classic that uses the slow cooker method. This makes a much more flavorful and creamy soup for you to enjoy. Id like serving my kids this with crispy tortillas and lots of cheddar cheese! Yum