- Potato Flakes1 Cups
- Water1 Cups
- Salt and PepperTo Taste
- All Purpose Flour1.5 Cups
1) Add potato flakes in boiling water. Stir well for a couple minutes. Leave aside.
2) In the same dish, add salt, pepper and egg. Add flour in an appropriate amount so as to form a dough.
3) Knead the prepared dough on a floured surface.
4) Cut the dough into desired shapes and pieces.
5) Your gnocchi are ready to be cooked. Boil them in water and serve with your favorite sauce!
This Easy Gnocchi Recipe is a simpler and quicker version of the original Italian classic that you know. You may make in large amounts and freeze for later use. Serve this delicious Gnocchi with your favorite sauce.