- Ground Beef1 Pounds
- Spaghetti Sauce32 Ounces
- Cottage Cheese32 Ounces
- Mozzarella Cheese3 CupsShredded
- Parmesan Cheese1/2 CupsGrated
- Parsley2 Teaspoons
- Salt and PepperTo Taste
- Lasagna NoodlesAs desired
- Water1/2 Cups
1) Heat up your baking oven to the 180 degree Celsius mark.
2) Fry ground beef on a wok over medium flame. Make sure the beef is cooked well enough. Filter out the excess fat left over by the beef. Now stir in the spaghetti sauce and cook for around 4 minutes time. Our sauce mixture is ready.
3) Take a bowl. Mix in all the cheeses(cottage, parmesan and mozzarella). Add in the eggs, parsley and mix all the ingredients well enough. Add salt and pepper and mix well again. Our cheese mixture is ready!
4) Butter up a baking dish. Layer 3/4 of the sauce mixture from Step 2. Now lay one layer of Lasagna noodles over the sauce mixture, followed by 3/4 of the cheese mixture from Step 3. Now layer the remaining sauce over! One cycle of layering is complete. Layer the items one more time in the same way. Use your ingredients wisely. Now top with the mozzarella and parmesan cheeses. Cover the baking dish with aluminium foil and set inside the oven. Bake for 50 minutes or until bubbly. Take off the aluminium foil and bake the top side for 10 minutes. Your lasagna is good to be served!
Which family doesnt love the king of Italian dishes, "Lasagna"? I guess the answer is none. Easy Lasagna Recipe is an Italian dish loved and wanted in every household around the world. While the process of cooking lasagna may not be the easiest of the cooking recipes out there, it can be made simpler for sure! Try this easy lasagna recipe by our very own Birdy!