- Rice Noodles14 Ounces
- Vegetable Oil2 Teaspoons
- Garlic3 Cloves
- Chicken Breast2 CupsDiced
- Soy Sauce1/4 Cups
- LemonsThin Slices For Garnishing
- Chilli SauceFor topping (Optional)
1) Set rice noodles in water for about 15 minutes, or until tender and done. Drain and set aside.
2) Saute onion and garlic in warm oil over a wok. Fry cabbage, carrots and then pour soy sauce. Stir fry for a couple minutes over medium high flame. Add noodles and coat well with the vegetable mixture. Serve your pancit garnish with chilli sauce or sliced lemons.
Pancit is easily among the tastiest rice noodle recipes in the world. This Easy Pancit Recipe is absolutely simple and quick to make. Just delcious, meaty and spicy!