- Pasta1 Pounds
- Butter3 Tablespoons
- Shrimp1 PoundsPeeled and Deveined
- White Wine1/2 Cups
- Lime Juice2 Tablespoons
- Cilantro1/2 BunchChopped
- Salt and Ground Black PepperTo Taste
1) Boil the pasta in slightly salted water for about 12 minutes time or until tender. Drain and leave aside.
2) Heat up butter in a skillet over moderate flame. Fry the shrimp for 2-3 minutes. Set aside.
3) In the same skillet in which the shrimp were fried, stir in wine and lime juice.
4) Boil the mixture until half the juices are cleared.
5) Add the shrimp back to the skillet and sprinkle salt, ground blackpepper, cilantro and cayenne pepper.
6) Toss and coat thoroughly. Heat through for a couple minutes.
7) Add the boiled pasta, toss well. Serve hot!
This Easy Shrimp Durango Recipe comes with in a juicy sour combination of white wine and lime juice. Such a simple pasta and shrimp dish to prepared, which hardly takes any time and effort. Dont be hesitant to add your favorite vegetables to the dish. If you want some sweet flavors, add a tablespoon of brown sugar.