- Macaroni3 Cupscooked
- Tuna6 Ouncesdrained
- Cream of chicken soup3/4 Ouncescondensed
- Cheddar cheese1 Cupsshredded
- French fried onions1 1/2 Cups
1) Preheat the oven to 175 C/ 350 F.
2) Place macaroni in a baking dish (9 x 13) and add soup and tuna in it. Mix the ingredients well and then add cheese over it.
3) Place the dish in the preheated oven and bake for about 25 minutes or until you see bubbles in it.
4) Spread fried onions over the mixture.
5) Place the baking dish again in the preheated oven and bake for another 5 minutes.
6) Serve this delicious easy tuna casserole hot.
Tuna Casserole is one of the best French dishes I have ever enjoyed in my lifetime. Macaroni, onions, and tuna give it the perfect taste, while cheese and soup make it a lot creamier. I learnt this recipe from one of my friends Juliet and simply loved it; not only because it has a great taste, but the recipe is quite easy too. So, if you have some leftover macaroni with you, the best way to use it is to make this perfect tuna casserole.