- Red Bell Pepper1Striped
- SaltTo Taste
- Ground Black PepperTo Taste
- French Baguette1
- Goat Cheese2 Ounces
- Tapenade1/4 Cups
- Parmesan Cheese1/4 CupsGrated
1) Set up the baking oven’s broiler prior to the broiling process.
2) Take a medium sized baking dish and top it with eggplant slices and red bell pepper strips.
3) Top with salt and groung black pepper. Place the sheet in the preheated broiler and broil for about 10 minutes times.
4) Now let us slice the French baguette in half. Slice lengthwise, not horizontally.
5) Top one half of the baguette with Goat cheese and then with tapenade.
6) Top the tapenade layer with the broiled eggplant and red bell pepper.
7) Sprinkle Parmesan Cheese on top and close the sandwich with the other half of the baguette. Slice and serve!
This is a wonderful vegan treat and you would love it if you're a vegetarian. Make these Eggplant Pepper Parmesan Sandwiches Recipe that come with stunning smoked veggies in cheesy and sauce flavors to fill your veggie cravings with a twist. I first had them at a friends Birthday party and remember everyone inquiring about the recipe.