- Flour1 Cups
- Salt1/2 Teaspoons
- Ground Black Pepper1/4 Tablespoons
- Dried Oregano1/4 Teaspoons
- Vegetable Oil1 Cups
- Can Pizza Sauce14 Ounces
- Mozzarella Cheese1 Cups
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Beat eggs in a bowl. Add flour, salt, pepper, and oregano in it along with flour. Mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
2) Heat vegetable oil, and place eggplant slices in the skillet for cooking. Let them turn to brown before arranging on the baking sheet. Spread pizza sauce on all eggplant slices, and top with mozzarella cheese.
3) Bake for 10 minutes until the cheese melts.
Make your day wonderful with eggplant pizza. It is easy to make. This is a fun way to amaze your children, urging them to eat veggies and eggs.