- English Muffins4Split
- Pepperoni Sausage16 Slices
- Mozzarella Cheese2 CupsShredded
- Pizza Sauce1/2 Cups
1) Prepare your oven prior to the baking process. Flame it up to the 195 degree Celsius mark.
2) Set up the English muffin halves on a baking sheet. (Note: Set them up with the cut side up.)
3) Pour pizza sauce over and top with mozzarella cheese.
4) Then top with pepperoni slices. If your kids like vegetables, top with them too.
5) Bake for 10-12 minutes in the preheated oven. Serve hot, cheesy and bubbly!
My kids were a pain in the rear end when it came to their eating habits. But things changed a lot when I made them taste this English Muffin Pizzas Recipe . A delicious, light and flavorful meal that kids anywhere in the world would absolutely love. Top with their favorite toppings and make them smile and eat!