Extra Olives Pizza Recipe
1) Preheat the oven to 450 F.
2) Position the rack to the lower rank of the oven.
1) Mix water with sugar and yeast in a bowl.
2) Mix it for about 5 minutes, till the yeast becomes fully dissolved in the mixture.
3) Add all-purpose flour, salt, and whole wheat flour and stir the mixture until the dough begins to come together.
4) Lightly flour a surface and turn out the dough on the surface.
5) Knead the dough for about 10 minutes, so that it becomes elastic and smooth.
(You may use an alternative method as well, where you mix the dough in a food processor with a dough hook until it acquires the shape of a ball. Process it for another 60 seconds in the food processor till it becomes elastic and smooth.)
6) Transfer the dough to an oiled bowl.
7) Use a clean kitchen towel to cover the dough and set it aside for about sixty minutes in a warm place, till it becomes double in size.
8) Use oil to brush a large baking sheet.
9) With cornmeal, sprinkle the baking sheet evenly.
10 )Mix oil with salt, pepper, and garlic in a small bowl.
11) Lightly flour a surface, may be a large dish or the shelf in your kitchen.
12) On this floured surface, roll out the dough to the size of a baking sheet.
13) Transfer the dough to the baking sheet.
14) Scatter a lot of olives and tomatoes on the dough.
15) Don’t forget to sprinkle the cheese over the dough.
16) Bake the dough for about 20 minutes, until the crust of the pizza is crispy and the cheese has melted.
17) Top the pizza with olives topping.
Extra Olives Pizza is ready to serve!
It is an appetizer for those who love light pizzas and don’t want to put extra burden onto their stomach. It contains all healthy ingredients. During the summers, such a pizza is good to give a try to. It can be served with pasta and brown rice and tastes very well. Must to try this weekend!