- Pasta2 Cups
- Vegetable Oil4 Tablespoons
- Chili Powder1 Teaspoons
- Mustard Powder1 Teaspoons
- Garlic Powder1 Teaspoons
- Parmesan Cheese2 TablespoonsGrated
1) Boil the pasta according to the package directions. Drain the pasta and leave under a fan to let dry and cool down.
2) Take a deep frier and heat up oil in it. Once heated enough, fry the pasta until it turns brownish or golden. Dont burn the pasta. In well heated oil, the pasta shouldnt take more than a minute to get fried.
An absolutely incredible alternate to the usual snacks we get at parties and gatherings. Fried Farfalle Chips Recipe are cool homemade crisps, out of the box, and very tasty and enjoyable! You may go ahead and use any pasta with this recipe!