- Cheese Ravioli Pasta18 Ounces
- Olive Oil1/4 Cups
- Garlic4 Cloves
- Red Vinegar1/4 Cups
- Broccoli2 CupsIn Florets
- Green Bell Pepper1Chopped
- Olives1/2 Cups
- Parmesan Cheese1/2 CupsShredded
- Romano Cheese1/4 CupsShredded
1) Heat up oil over medium heat. A saucepan or a skillet, either would do! Saute garlic. Switch off the flame, and allow to cool for 10 minutes. Stir in vinegar and mix well.
2) Add in the pasta, broccoli, bell pepper, olives and tomatoes and mix well. Now add both the Parmesan and Romano Cheeses. Toss and coat everything well in each other. Your tasty Firecracker Pasta Salad is ready. For best results, refrigerate it for an hour, before serving!
It does taste as beautiful as its looks. Firecracker Pasta Salad Recipe is an absolute delight to the eyes, and to the tongue! Try it, its very simple to prepare!