- Pouch tuna in water, Juice reserved7 Ounces
- Celery3 TablespoonsChopped
- Onion3 TablespoonsChopped
- Bread Crumbs1/4 Cups
- Day Old Bread2 SlicesCubed
- Salt and PepperTo Taste
- Garlic Powder1 Pinch
- Olive Oil3 Tablespoons
Steps to make Fish Friday Tuna Burgers Recipe:
1) Take a bowl and mix together salt, pepper, garlic powder, bread cubes, bread crumbs, egg, celery, onion and tuna.
2) Add a teaspoon of the reserved tuna juice. Mix thoroughly with your hands.
3) Divide the mixture and form form patties out of it.
4) Heat up olive oil in a skillet over moderate flame.
5) Add the prepared patties and fry on both sides until golden brown.
This Fish Friday Tuna Burgers Recipe is one of the best meals you can have served on a burger bun. This is one of my mommy's absolute specialties from her seafood list. This can also be served just with a dip sauce or with rice of choice. Amazing patties, you're gonna love em! Enjoy lads and lassies!