- Celery1 CupsDiced
- Tomato Sauce1 Cups
- Green Bell Pepper1/2 CupsChopped
- Carrots1/3 CupsDiced
- Onion1/2 CupsDiced
- Lemon Juice2 Tablespoons
- Lemon4 Slices
- SaltTo Taste
- Worcestershire Sauce1.5 Teaspoons
- Halibut Fillets1 Pounds
Steps to make Fish in Vegetable Patch Recipe:
1) Heat up a sauce pan over moderate high flame.
2) Add in celery, tomato sauce, green pepper, carrots, onions, lemon juice, salt and Worcestershire sauce.
3) Stir and mix thoroughly. Bring to a boil.
4) Turn the flame down and cover the skillet. Leave to cook for 5 minutes.
5) Add the cooked vegetable mixture to a baking dish and top with the fish filets.
6) Top the fish filets with some sauce and bake for 15 minutes in an oven preheated to the 200 degree Celsius mark.
This Fish In Vegetable Patch Recipe is one of the most beautifully presented fish meals out there. Deliciously juicy fish that comes baked and served in a wonderful lemon flavored vegetables mixture. Yum stuff! Cooking time is 40 minutes, which is quite amazing for a nice and tasty fish meal!