- Vegetable Oil2 Quarts
- Crabmeat1 Pounds
- Worcestershire Sauce1/4 Teaspoons
- Mustard1 Tablespoons
- Mayonnaise2 Tablespoons
- Parsley1 Tablespoons
- Biscuit Baking Mix2 Tablespoons
- Old Bay Seasoning1.5 Teaspoons
Steps to make Fish Oyster Crab Cakes Recipe:
1) Take a bowl and mix together parsley, baking mix and old bay seasoning.
2) Mix in Worcestershire sauce, egg, mustard and mayonnaise. Whisk well.
3) Now add the crabmeat to the bowl. Using your hands, mix thoroughly and form ball shapes.
4) Roll out the ball shapes into patties and set on a flat surface.
5) Heat up oil in a deep skillet over high flame.
6) Add the patties to the hot oil and fry for 6 minutes, giving 3 minutes per side.
Some call these Fish Oyster Crab Cakes Recipe kebabs, some call them cakes, what they are called really doesn't matter as long as they are super delicious. Vintage crab cakes that would rock any dining table. Enjoy inside burger buns or with your favorite dip sauce. Amazing choice for an appetizing meal or a main course dish!