- Greek Yogurt3 Ounces
- Almond Butter1 Tablespoons
- Blueberries1/2 Cupsfrozen
- Pineapple1/2 Cupsfrozen
- Kale1 Cups
- Water3/4 Cups
1) Place yogurt in a blender and add almond butter in it; then add half a cup of frozen blueberries.
2) Add half a cup of pineapple along with a cup of kale; then add ¾ cup of water in the blender.
3) Blend the ingredients on high speed for about 3 minutes so that the mixture becomes quite smooth.
4) Transfer the flat belly smoothie to chilled serving glasses and serve it in the breakfast.
Are you one of those who are spending quite a time at the gymnasium? Are you doing strenuous exercise for losing pounds? Well, do carry on the exercises, but add a little more to your routine as well. Do add this delicious drink to your diet, and I would suggest you to add this to your breakfast. A glass of this miraculous drink contains less than 300 calories and lets you lose quite a number of pounds, effectively, of course. Greek yogurt gives lets you inculcate an ample amount of protein and calcium, two great weight loss nutrients. Pineapple is not only great in taste but it also aids in digestion, which in turn has a good effect on your weight-loss campaign. Blueberries are recognized by fitness experts as a good food to control the belly fat, while kale also provides you with a good dose of fiber. If you use this drink on regular basis, coupled with a proper diet and a good amount of exercise, you are sure to lose a pounds and hence, make yourself look great. What if I tell you that you can come up with this drink in just about 10 minutes or so?