- Vanilla extract2 Tablespoons
- Cream Cheese8 Ounces
- White Sugar1/3 Cups
- Graham Cracker Crumbs1 1/2 Cups
- Cocoa Powder1/3 Cups
- Condensed Milk14 OuncesSweetened
- Butter1/3 Cupsmelted
- Chocolate Chips1 Cupssemi-sweet
- All Purpose Flour1 Teaspoons
1) Preheat the oven to 300 F.
2) Mix sugar with graham cracker crumbs, butter, and cocoa. Press it to the bottom and up the sides of a 9” inch springform pan.
3) Beat cream until it becomes smooth. Add sweetened condensed milk gradually and beat it again well. Add eggs and vanilla and continue to beat until it becomes smooth. Mix 1/3 of chocolate chips with 1 teaspoon flour to coat (this prevents the chocolate chips to sink to the bottom of the cake). Mix it into the cheese mixture and pour into prepared crust. Spread chocolate chips on top.
4) Bake the batter for about 60 minutes.
5) Turn off oven but do not open the door for about another 60 minutes in order to let it cool.
6) Remove the cake from the oven and cool it completely.
7) Keep it refrigerated until you serve it.
My purpose of sharing this particular recipe is to let you know that it is very easy and innovative to make some wonderful and flavorful cheesecakes for the little ones. This cake tastes very well. Chocolate Chips are always loved by the children and this is they reason I tried it with chocolate chips . The overall taste of the cake is very well, irresistible for the children.