- All Purpose Flour3 Cups
- White Sugar2 Cups
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder1/3 Cups
- Baking Soda2 Teaspoons
- Salt1 Teaspoons
- Milk1 Cups
- Water1 Cups
- Vegetable Oil1 Cups
- Vanilla Extract2 Teaspoons
- Butter1/4 Cups
- Shortening1/4 Cups
- Salt1 Pinch
- Milk3 Tablespoons
1) Preheat the oven to 375 F. Using paper liners, line 36 muffin cups.
2) Mix flour with sugar, baking soda, cocoa, and salt. Make a dip in the center and pour eggs, milk, oil, vanilla essence, and water and stir it well.
3) Fill each muffin with half-full of the mixture prepared.
4) Bake each of the muffins in the oven for about 20 minutes or till a teaser comes out clean if inserted into the center of the cakes. Let it cool completely.
5) Beat butter along with shortening until it becomes smooth. Add a pinch of salt along with confectioners’ sugar, and subsequently add milk and 1 teaspoon vanilla essence, and continue to beat until it becomes fluffy and light.
6) Fill pastry bags with small tips and fill each cupcake by pushing the tip through bottom of the paper liner.
Here is an incredible cupcakes recipe. These are flavorful and mouth watering. They are rich of cream and other healthy ingredients. Overall the cakes taste well, and can make your mouth water. Enjoy the cakes with your family, and don’t go for what is served at the bakeries because that is good for nothing.