- Butter125 Gramssoftened; a little extra required for greasing too.
- Plain Flour225 Grams
- Golden Caster Sugar150 Grams
- Eggs3Medium; Do take care of the size
- Baking Powder1 Tablespoons
- Salt1 Pinch
- Vanilla extract1 Teaspoons
- Edible Food ColouringRed; Orange; Yellow; Green; Blue; Purple
- Cream cheese750 Grams
- Icing Sugar350 Grams
1) Preheat the oven to 180 C.
2) Grease round sandwich tins.
3) Use baking parchment to line the bases.
4) Put butter, flour, golden caster sugar, eggs, baking powder, salt, and vanilla extract in a bowl and beat it with an electric beater until it becomes smooth.
5) Weigh the mixture.
6) Divide the mixture into two bowls.
7) Pick two colors and mix each in each bowl.
8) Mix the colors until you get your desired color.
9) Bake the cakes for about 10 to 15 minutes till a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
10) Allow the cakes to cool on a wire rack.
11) Wash the bowls thoroughly and repeat the above mentioned procedure with another two colors.
12) Allow all the cakes to cool
1) Beat vanilla with cream cheese with an electric beater until it becomes smooth. Mix the icing sugar and carefully fold it with the help of a spatula.
2) Place a little icing on the red cake. Then place orange cake on top of it, and again place some icing. In the same way, add yellow, green, blue, and purple cakes. Place the remaining icing on the sides and top of the cake.
You will absolutely enjoy this multi- food flavors cake. This can be served with red wine or even hot coffee. The cake tastes incredible. The addition of food flavors has made this cake taste well, but their overdose can lead the cake to loss its taste, so be very careful in this regard. Enjoy with family.