- Milk3/4 Cups
- White Vinegar2 Tablespoons
- All Purpose Flour1 Cups
- White Sugar2 Tablespoons
- Butter2 Tablespoons
- Baking Soda1/2 Teaspoons
- Baking Powder1 Teaspoons
1) Mix together milk and vinegar in a bowl. Leave aside for about 6 minutes.
2) Once the milk has been soured by the vinegar, stir in butter and then egg. Whisk well.
3) In a mixing bowl, mix together baking powder, salt, soda, flour and sugar. Mix all ingredients well together.
4) Add the mixture from Step 3 to the milk mixture from Step 2. Mix readily!
5) Heat up some cooking spray on a skillet over moderate flame. Fry appropriate shapes of the batter. Flip when one side is done. Your fluffy pancakes should be ready once brown from both sides.
Soft, beautiful and delicious. Fluffy Pancakes Recipe are impossible to not put your hands on for any breakfast!