- Pork Chops4
- Butter2 Tablespoons
- Milk2 Tablespoons
- Black PepperPinch
- Seasoned Bread Crumbs1 Cups
1) Flame up your oven to the 210 degree Celsius mark.
2) Slightly butter up a bakind dish.
3) Take a bowl and whisk together milk, egg and pepper.
4) Coat the chops with the egg batter and then with the stuffing mix.
5) Set the coated chops on the baking dish.
6) Bake for a total of 20 minutes, giving 10 minutes to either side of the chops.
Confused but longing for a pork recipe? Try this Oven Fried Pork Chops Recipe, that is not only extremely tasty and crispy, but also very easy to make. This stunning fried pork recipe is ready in just half an hour with just 6 ingredients. Amazing!