- Bread6 Slices
- Pomegranate Seeds1/2 Teaspoons
- Black Pepper1/2 Teaspoonscrushed
- Red Chili Powder1/4 Teaspoons
- Green Chili1chopped
- Cumin Powder1/4 Teaspoons
- Coriander Leaves3 Teaspoons
- Saltto taste
1) Pour enough water in a deep pan boil the potatoes in it.
2) Peel off the potatoes and mash them with a potato masher.
3) Place the pomegranate seeds in a mortar-pestle and crush them well.
4) Add the crushed seeds, black pepper, red chili powder, green chilies, cumin powder, salt, and coriander leaves to the boiled potatoes. Mix the ingredients well.
5) Make rolls according to the size of the bread and adjust the amount of spices.
6) Dampen a slice with water and place the filling in its center.
7) Close the edges to get an even cover and repeat the procedure with all the slices.
8) Pour oil in a wok and heat it well.
9) Add all the bread rolls in small batches and fry them until they become crispy and turn golden in color.
10) Transfer the bread rolls to kitchen towel and then serve them with any of your favorite sauces.
Fried Bread Rolls is such a snack that can be made very quickly if you have boiled the potatoes well in advance. They are so delicious that I often make them at my home and enjoy them with tea or coffee. In this recipe, I used brown bread to make bread rolls, but you may use any bread of your choice.