- White Rice2 Cups
- Water4 Cups
- Baby Carrots2/3 CupsChopped
- Frozen Peas1/2 Cups
- Vegetable Oil2 Tablespoons
- Soy Sauce1 Dash
- Sesame Oil1 Teaspoons
1) Add rice to boiling water in a large pan.
2) Boil for about 20 minutes time, drain and leave aside to let cool.
3) In another bowl, add water. Bring to a boil and add carrots and peas. Boil for 3 minutes time, then drain and set aside.
4) Heat up oil in a Chinese wok over high flame.
5) Add the boiled peas and carrots and stir fry for half a minute.
6) Crack the eggs in the peas and carrots stir fry mixture and scramble the items together.
7) Add the boiled rice, stir fry well for a couple minutes.
8) Add soy sauce, followed by sesame oil. Toss and coat well. Heat through and serve warm!
This Fried Rice Restaurant Style Recipe tops the list of the most ordered dishes in any Chinese restaurant. And that is no surprise, this dish goes well with any Chinese dish, and is super delicious and easy to make. This version of the recipe adds peas! I love this with Chicken Manchurian or Chinese Chicken Shashlik!