- Soft Shell Crabs4
- Milk1/2 Cups
- All Purpose Flour1 Cups
- Salt and Ground Black PepperTo Taste
- Oil for deep frying
1) Let us first clean the crabs:
i) Pull out the gills from both pointed sides of the crab and resecure the shell.
ii) Twist and pull the tail flap off and then cut the face off.
iii) Wash the crabs readily under cold water and soak in paper towels.
2) Prepare oil in a deep fryer over high flame.
3) Take a bowl and mix egg and milk together.
4) In another bowl, mix together salt, ground black pepper and flour.
5) Season the crab with salt to taste and then coat with the flour mixture.
6) Then coat with the egg milk mixture and once again with the flour mixture.
7) Add the coated crabs to the hot oil in the deep fryer. Fry until evenly golden.
8) Once done, set up the fried crabs on tissue paper layered players.
A brilliant crab meal, one that would be loved by any crab fan. Fried Soft Shell Crab Recipe serves delicious crabs in a crispy coating. You dont have to leave the shell out and can eat the whole crap. It is one of my most favorite sea food meals. Serve with blanched vegetables and boiled white rice.