- Turkey Wings2
- Seasoned Salt1 Tablespoons
- Seafood Seasoning1 Teaspoons
- Cayenne pepper1 Teaspoons
- Garlic Powder2 Teaspoons
- Canola Oil4 Quarts
1) Season the turkey wings with garlic powder, cayenne pepper, seafood seasoning, and salt.
2) Place the wings in a plastic bag and then place the bag in a refrigerator for about 4 hours.
3) Pour oil in a large saucepan and heat it to 175 C. (An instant thermometer would do the job).
4) Cook the wings in the saucepan for about 15 minutes.
5) Turn over the wings and cook again for about 15 minutes so that the wings become well cooked.
6) Transfer the wings to serving plate and serve the fried turkey wings with any of your favorite dips.
Turkey Wings are mostly prepared by baking but this time I tried the procedure of frying them. The taste was quite amazing so I shared the recipe with my friends.