Frosted Banana Bars Recipe
1) Grease a jellyroll pan and preheat the oven up to 175 Degrees C (350 Degrees F).
2) Cream together white sugar and butter in a large bowl and then beat in eggs one by one until it gets smooth.
3) Now stir in vanilla extract and sour cream make the mixture smooth.
4) Combine salt, all-purpose flour and baking soda in another bowl and stir into the batter.
5) Spread the batter into prepared pan after mixing mashed bananas.
6) Bake the batter in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
7) Frost with cream cheese frosting when it is cool enough.
Frosted Banana Bars can be great snacks at work and delicious summertime dessert. This banana dessert is very tasty, moist and you can make it without any difficulty. It will reduce your hunger while working and it has all the ingredients which keep you healthy. You only need 40 minutes to prepare delicious Frosted Banana Bars.