- Frozen Strawberries1 Cups
- Orange Juice1/4 Cups
- Sugar2 Teaspoons
- Water1 1/2 Cups
1) Place strawberries, orange juice, sugar, and water in a blender.
2) Turn on the blender on high speed for about 2 minutes so that the mixture becomes smooth.
3) Place a strainer over a bowl and allow the mixture to pass through it.
4) Place a couple of ice cubes in serving glasses and pour the juice over the ice cubes.
5) Garnish the drink with strawberry chunks and serve the drink chilled.
People love strawberries due to their taste, health benefits, smell, pulp, and their bright color and this juice is one of the best ways to consume this delicious fruit. I have also added orange juice in the recipe to give a nice tweak to the drink. You need to adjust the amount of sugar according to taste and it also depends upon how sweet the strawberries are. You may add a teaspoon of lemon juice if you don’t have fresh orange juice. You may start your party by serving this delicious drink or enjoy this healthy drink on a hot summer afternoon.