- Canned Garbanzo Beans18 Ounces
- Red Bell Peppers2Diced
- Yellow Bell Peppers2Diced
- Jalapeno Pepper1Diced
- Red Onion1Diced
- Parsley1/4 CupsChopped
- Salt and PepperTo Taste
- Lime JuiceOf 1 Lime
- Lemon JuiceOf 1 Lemon
- Olive Oil1/4 Cups
1) Take a bowl and toss together red bell peppers, yellow bell peppers and jalapeno pepper.
2) Add red onion, parsley and the canned garbanzo beans. Toss well.
3) Sprinkle salt and ground black pepper to taste. Mix and coat well
4) Take another bowl and mix together lemon and lime juice in olive oil. Whisk well.
5) Top the prepared lime mixture over the prepared salad. Toss and coat thouroughly.
6) Keep the salad in the fridge for atleast 4 hours and serve cold!
Looking for a super healthy and super delicious main dish salad meal? Id recommend this Garbanzo Bean and Pepper Salad Recipe . Using Garbanzo beans is not compulsory, you may use any kind of bean. The salad is very refreshing, tasty and flavorful. A perfect low fat meal for those on a strict diet.