- Olive Oil2 Tablespoons
- Oregano1 Tablespoons
- Basil1 Tablespoons
- Garlic1 ClovesChopped
- Black PepperTo Taste
- Canned Garbanzo Beans15 Ounces
- Mushrooms1/2 CupsSliced
- Cilantro1 TablespoonsChopped
1) Heat up oil in a skillet over moderate flame.
2) Sprinkle oregano, garlic, pepper and basil. Stir fry the spices.
3) Add in zucchini and the garbanzo beans. Stir fry and coat thoroughly with the spice mixture and oil.
4) Cover the skillet and leave to cook for 10-12 minutes time.
5) Add cilantro, followed by the mushrooms. Stir fry until the mushrooms turn soft.
6) Top the skillet mixture with the chopped tomato. Cover the skillet again and leave to cook for 4 minutes. Serve instantly!
Garbanzo Stir Fry Recipe is a super customization dish that you can fill with your favorite flavors and spices at will. This dish is just simply superb. Very healthy and simple to make. Call this a salad or a main course meal, either way, it is one of the most delicious stir fry meals to have.