- Refrigerated Crescent Rolls8 Ounces
- Cream Cheese, Softened8 Ounces
- Ranch Style Dressing Mix1 Ounces
- Chopped Green Onions1/2 Cups
- Chopped Green Bell Pepper1/2 Cups
- Chopped Red Bell Peppers1/2 Cups
- Fresh Chopped Broccoli1/2 Cups
- Finely Chopped Carrots2
1) Preheat the oven up to 190 Degrees C (375 Degrees F) and roll out crescent rolls onto non-stick baking sheet.
2) Form single rectangular shape on baking sheet by stretching and flatten the rolls.
3) Bake the rolls in preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes until turned golden brown and cool them all.
4) In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese with half ranch dressing mix and spread it over cooled crust.
5) Place green onion, green and red bell peppers, broccoli and carrots on top of cooled crust.
6) Let it chill in refrigerator for 1 hour and then cut it into bite-size squares before serving.
Make Garden Veggie Pizza Squares instead of ordering to pizza restaurants. A great and yummy appetizer for Christmas parties and surely you will enjoy it. Combine flavor of red and green bell peppers, carrots, onion, and broccoli makes it colorful and yummy pizza. Adding few more vegetables or your favorite ones won’t be bad at all.