- Chicken Chunks5 Ounces
- Cream Cheese2 Ounces
- Garlic Powder1/2 Teaspoons
- Crescent Roll Dough8 Ouncesrefrigerated
- Cooking spray
1) Preheat the oven to 190 C/ 375 F.
2) Arrange a sheet of aluminum foil over a baking sheet.
3) Apply a generous coat of cooking spray over the aluminum foil.
4) Place chicken in a bowl and add garlic powder and cream cheese in it. Mix well so that the chicken is well coated with the cream cheese-garlic mixture.
5) Unroll all the crescent rolls and cut each of them into half. Make sure you end with 16 triangles.
6) Now place all the triangles on a work surface.
7) Place a teaspoon of the chicken-cream cheese mixture in all the dough triangles.
8) Fold the corners of the triangles over the mixture into the center.
9) Now transfer all the dough triangles over the baking sheet.
10) Place the baking sheet in the preheated oven and bake for about 14 minutes so that the rolls are quite golden brown.
11) Allow the garlic chicken puffs to cool down and then serve them with any of your favorite dipping sauces.
Garlic Chicken puffs are great to have as an afternoon snack. Not only this, but they can also be served a perfect appetizer. Like most of the recipes, I learn this recipe from my mom. The taste is so perfect that I love to make them quite often. Whenever my kids crave for something quick and easy, I get to prepare these delicious chicken puffs. My kids are also quite comfortable with its taste. Chicken and cream cheese are blended to give you a perfect taste. Get to prepare these puffs in just about 40 minutes or so.