- Pasta8 Ounces
- Olive Oil6 Tablespoons
- Garlic2 ClovesSliced
- Tiger Prawns8Peeled, Deveined
- Parsley1 TeaspoonsChopped
- Parmesan Cheese1/2 CupsGrated
Steps to make Garlic Pasta with Prawns Recipe:
1) Fill a pot with water and bring to a boil over high flame. m
2) Add pasta to the boiling water and boil over moderate flame for 12 minutes. Drain and set aside.
3) Heat up oil in a skillet over moderate flame. Add garlic and stir fry for 5 minutes.
4) Add prawns to the garlic and stir fry for 4 minutes time. Take the prawns out and leave aside. Also take the fried garlic out and set aside separately.
5) Set up the boiled pasta in the skillet. Top with oil and coat readily.
6) Add 3/4 of the Parmesan Cheese quantity to the bpasta. Toss well.
7) Set up the pasta on a serving platter and top with Prawns.
8) Top with Parmesan Cheese and parsley. Serve!
Garlic Pasta with Prawns Recipe is a super pasta meal to have if you are looking for something other then the usual tomato sauce pasta. A very unique dish that can be made in large amount to be served for the whole family or even for parties or gatherings. Easy, simple and delicious!