- Pizza crust1
- Spaghetti sauce2 Cups
- Marinated artichoke hearts3 Cups
- Cheese5 Cups
1) Set the temperature of oven to 450 degrees F and let it heat.
2) Meanwhile take all of the veggies in a skillet greased with oil and continue cooking for about fifteen minutes. This is done to make sure that the veggies are properly cooked and turned to a curry form.
3) Spread the mixture over the pizza crust, and top with garlic and cheese.
4) Bake in oven for about 20 minutes and see that the cheese is melted in a proper way.
There have had been various way to prepare a garlic pizza. This one is superb in taste and cost friendly because it includes lesser chicken/beef and more veggies. It fits the budget of people who don’t want to spend much money on a single appetizer. Garlic pizza with topping of veggies is a perfect traditional recipe.