- Salmon Fillet1.5 Pounds
- SaltTo Taste
- PepperTo Taste
- Garlic3 ClovesChopped
- Dill1 sprigChopped
- Lemon Slices5
- Dill Weed5 sprigs
- Green Onions2Chopped
1) Flame up the oven to the 225 degree Celsius mark. Slightly grease up a large piece of aluminium foil.
2) On the aluminium foil, layer up the salmon. Garnish with salt, garlic, pepper and dill.
3) Top with lemon slices and with some more dill. Then sprinkle scallions on top.
4) Take another foil and enclose the salmon tightly. Transfer to a baking tray.
5) Bake for 22 minutes in the preheated oven.
An absolute delight for fish lovers, this Garlic Salmon Recipe. Such a decent and simple flavor and cooking it is pretty easy as well. The sour garlic lemon combination is one to die for. Ready in just 40 easy minutes.