- Salmon Fillets4 of 6 ounce each
- Cider Vinegar1 Cups
- Honey1/4 Cups
- Olive Oil1/2 Cups
- Lime Juice2 Tablespoons
- Orange Zest2 TeaspoonsGrated
- Lemon Juice2 Tablespoons
- Garlic2 TeaspoonsChopped
- SaltTo Taste
- Red Pepper Flakes2 Teaspoons
- Chili Powder2 Teaspoons
- Ginger2 TeaspoonsMinced
- White Sugar1/4 Cups
Steps to make Ginger Chili Citrus Salmon Recipe:
1) Set up the Salmon fillets on a baking dish.
2) Take a bowl and whisk white sugar, ginger, chili powder, garlic, orange zest, red pepper flakes and salt thoroughly.
3) Top the Salmon with the whisked bowl mixture. Leave in the refrigerator for a couple hours.
4) Prepare the outdoor grill and heat it up to moderate. Slightly grease the grill grate.
5) Take the fish out of the bowl marinade and place on the hot grate.
6) Grill the Salmon for 10 minutes, giving 5 minutes to either side. Serve hot!
I think that the name of this dish Ginger Chili Citrus Salmon Recipe should be enough to give you the idea of it being highly flavorful. Some really strong flavors for the true fish maniacs. Might turn out a little too spicy, but you can always play around with the amount of spice, cant you!