- Chicken Breast Halves4Boneless
- Black PepperTo Taste
- Olive Oil1 Tablespoons
- Mayonnaise2 Tablespoons
- Garlic1 TeaspoonsChopped
- Mustard Sauce2 Teaspoons
- Rosemary1 TeaspoonsChopped
- Focaccia Bread8 slices
1) Coat the chicken cutlets with black pepper.
2) Heat up oil in a skillet over moderate heat.
3) Saute garlic and then add the peppered chicken. Fry both sides each for 8 minutes time.
4) Take a bowl, and mix togeher mustard, rosemary and mayonnaise. Whisk together well.
5) Spread the prepared cream mixture on the bread slices.
6) Top the creamed slices with the cooked chicken breasts.
7) Spread the cream on more bread slices and top over the breasts to complete the sandwiches! Serve fresh!
Good and quick sandwiches are always a delight to have when you want something delicious and in no time! Gourmet Chicken Sandwich Recipe is a highly versatile sandwich dish. Have the chicken hot or cold. Prepare the sandwich fresh, however you may prepare the dressing prior to the process