- Green Grapes4 Poundsseedless
- Cream Cheese8 Ounces
- Sour Cream8 Ounces
- White Sugar1/2 Cups
- Vanilla Extract1 Teaspoons
- Pecans4 Ounceschopped
- Brown Sugar2 Tablespoons
1) Wash the grapes with water and pat them dry.
2) Put cream cheese in a bowl along with sour cream and vanilla.
3) Then add white sugar in the bowl.
4) Add grapes in the bowl mix well so that they are well mixed.
5) Sprinkle brown sugar over the salad.
6) Spread some pecans over the salad and mix well again.
7) Place the bowl in a refrigerator and allow it to chill well.
8) Serve the grapes salad once chilled.
Fruit Salads are quite popular around the world because they are quite simple to prepare; can be prepared quickly; and are full of healthy ingredients. Cream cheese, sour cream, and pecans are such ingredients that make this salad one of my most favorite salads. You may replace white sugar with honey.