- Lemon Wedges for garnishing1 Lemon
- Olive Oil for deep frying
- Poultry Seasoning1 dash
- Cinnamon Powder1 dash
- Oregano1.5 Tablespoons
- Salt and PepperTo Taste
- Lemon Juice1 Lemon
- Greek Olive Oil1/2 Cups
- Chicken Pieces4No Skin
1) Take a bowl and mix together poultry seasoning, cinnamon, orgeano, lemon juice, oil and half cup olive oil.
2) Mix well and season with salt and ground black pepper.
3) Add the chicken pieces to the bowl. Turn and flip to coat thoroughly. Leave the chicken pieces in the mixture for a little while.
4) Heat up half a cup of olive oil in a deep fryer over high flame.
5) Once the oil is hot, add the marinated chicken pieces to it and cover with the lid.
6) Leave to fry for 10-15 minutes or until the chicken looks golden brown.
7) Once done, soak in tissue papers and set up on serving platters.
8) Top with lemon wedges and some lemon juice before serving!
Pure and vintage greek stuff and a wonderfully fantastic meal, this Greek Fried Chicken Recipe. Trust me, this is 10 times more tasty than it actually looks. The flavors are just out of this world. The Greek olive oil gives this dish a unique greek flavor which boosts the taste of the whole meal. Overall, a stunning must try deep fried dish!