- Penne Pasta8 Ounces
- Crumbled Feta Cheese1/2 Cups
- Italian-Style Diced Tomatoes14.5 Ounces2 Cans
- Drained & Rinsed Cannellini Beans19 Ounces
- Chopped Fresh Spinach10 Ounces
1) In a large pot, boil lightly salted water cook penne pasta into it until al dente.
2) In a large skillet, stir in tomatoes and white beans and boil over medium heat. Simmer for 10 minutes after reducing heat.
3) Add spinach to sauce and cook for 2 minutes.
4) Serve sauce over pasta and sprinkle feta cheese on top.
In a large number of pasta recipes it becomes difficult to pick the right and delicious one which doesn’t consume much time in cooking. For this prepare easy and quick Greek Pasta with Tomatoes and White Beans within 25 minutes and serve it with any sauce. The amazing and tasty flavors give you an excitement in cooking as well and it can become a staple recipe for you.