- Penne Pasta16 Ounces
- Artichoke Hearts in Water14 Ounces
- Chicken Breast Halves1 PoundsCut into Bite-Size Pieces
- Chopped Onion1/2 Cups
- Crumbled Feta Cheese1/2 Cups
- Garlic, Minced2 Cloves
- Chopped Tomato1
- SaltAccording to Taste
- Ground Black PepperAccording to Taste
- Chopped Parsley3 Tablespoons
- Lemon Juice2 Tablespoons
- Butter1 1/2 Tablespoons
- Dried Oregano1 Teaspoons
1) In a large pot cook penne pasta into lightly salted water until it gets soft and then drain it properly.
2) Melt butter over medium heat in a large skillet and then add garlic and onion and cook for minimum 2 minutes.
3) Put in chopped chicken and cook for 5 minutes until it gets brown.
4) Put chopped artichoke hearts and tomato in the same skillet and then add penne pasta, feta cheese, lemon juice, parsley and dried oregano and cook for at least 3 minutes.
5) Sprinkle the dish with seasoned salt and black pepper and serve it warm and enjoy the meal.
One of the best summer dishes with delicious taste and very easy to cook in quick time that you would love to eat. Lemon juice, feta cheese, butter, artichoke hearts and tomato make Greek Penne and Chicken one of the favorite dishes for dinner party. It’s an energy providing recipe and you can consume it for having healthy perks. Once you taste it, you won’t be able to resist anymore.