- Coriander Leaves1/2 Cups
- Mint leaves2 Tablespoons
- Groundnuts1 Tablespoons
- Green Chili1chopped
- Ginger piece11/2 inch
- Sugar1 Teaspoons
- Salt1/3 Teaspoons
- Lemon Juice1 Tablespoons
- Water2 Tablespoons
1) Place green chili, ginger, salt, groundnuts, and sugar in a blender.
2) Blend the ingredients for about 3 minutes on high speed so that the mixture becomes smooth.
3) Turn off the mixer to add mint leaves, water, coriander leaves, and lemon juice in the blender.
4) Blend the ingredients again for about 4 minutes on high speed so that it becomes a smooth puree.
5) Transfer the dip to a serving bowl and serve it.
Mint leaves, coriander leaves, and green chilies give this Green Coriander Dip a great taste, while lemon juice and ginger give it a very unique taste too. It is known as Cilantro Dip in the western world. You can increase the amount of green chili according to taste. You can use it as an ingredient in popular Indian snacks.