- Water1 1/2 Cups
- Rice1 Cupsuncooked; rinsed and drained
- Sesame Oil3 Tablespoons
- Tofu14 Ouncesdrained and cubed
- Salt1/4 Teaspoons
- Coconut Milk10 Ounces
- Green Curry Paste2 Tablespoons
1) Place water in a saucepan and add rice in it. Bring the saucepan over medium heat. Allow the mixture to boil.
2) Cover the pan and reduce the heat to low. Cook the mixture for about 20 minutes.
3) Remove the pan from heat and allow the rice to cool a bit. Make sure you can fluff the rice with a fork.
4) Place the sesame oil in a saucepan and bring the saucepan over medium heat.
5) Add tofu in the pan and mix it well.
6) Do fry the tofu for about 20 minutes and continue to stir it so that the tofu becomes quite crispy and turns light brown in color.
7) Add salt in the pan according to taste.
8) Place coconut milk in a saucepan and bring the pan over heat. Allow the coconut milk to boil.
9) Add green curry paste in the pan and mix well.
10) Reduce the heat to low and cook the mixture for about 5 minutes.
11) Spread the mixture over the tofu and serve the green tofu curry with rice.
Green Tofu Curry is quite easy to prepare as it gets ready in just about 45 minutes. I first enjoyed this delicious curry in Thailand and fell in love with it straight away.