Grilled Chicken Drumsticks Recipe
1) Rinse the chicken pieces with cold water and then pat them dry with a paper towel.
2) Place Italian salad dressing in a plastic zipper bag and add lemon juice, honey, paprika, and Worcestershire sauce in it. Mix well so that the mixture is quite smooth.
3) Remove half a cup of marinade from the plastic bag and set it aside.
4) Now add chicken in the plastic bag, close the bag, and mix well so that the chicken pieces are well coated with the marinade.
5) Let the chicken marinate for an hour and do turn it once in between the marination process.
6) Remove the chicken pieces from the plastic bag and discard the marinade.
7) Preheat the grill to medium heat and remove a sheet of aluminum foil from the package; make sure the sheet is quite long so that it covers the grate of the grill.
8) Use a large grilling fork to make drainage holes in the sheet.
9) Now place the foil sheet over the grill rack and then place the chicken pieces over the foil.
10) Grill the chicken pieces for about 5 minutes and then turn them over.
11) Then grill the chicken for another 5 minutes and then turn the pieces over again. Do repeat the process for about half an hour so the chicken is quite well baked and the temperature is about 180 C.
12) In the grilling process, when you have done grilling for about 25 minutes, do apply the marinade over the chicken pieces and then grill for the last 5 minutes.
13) Serve the grilled chicken drumsticks alongside any of your favorite sauces.
Are you one of those people who love to grill food instead of frying or baking? Are you one of those who are in love with some delicious chicken? Are you one of those who love to try new recipes with chicken? If the answer to all these questions is ‘yes’, then I suggest you must try this easy and simple recipe for grilled chicken drumsticks. What I love about this chicken is the marinade used for marinating the chicken before it is actually grilled. Besides the time invested for marinating the chicken, the recipe can be executed in just about half an hour or so.