- Chicken Breast Halves4Boneless
- Teriyaki Sauce1 Cups
- Lemon Juice1/4 Cups
- Garlic2 TeaspoonsChopped
- Sesame Oil2 Teaspoons
1) Mix together lemon juice, garlic, sesame oil and teriyaki sauce in a bowl.
2) Add the chicken and coat readily. Mix highly!
3) Refrigerate for over 24 hours time.
4) Flame up your grill on high setting and slightly grease the grate.
5) Grill the marinated chicken on the hot grate, giving 7 minutes to either
Just a wow recipe. Grilled chicken in a delicious sauce of teriyaki, lemon and garlic flavors. So simple, easy, saucy and delicious, this Grilled Chicken Teriyaki Recipe. You may also use diced pieces of this chicken to make delicious sandwiches or salads.