- Lamb Chops4
- Salt and PepperTo Taste
- Garlic1 Teaspoons
- Cinnamon1 Teaspoons
- Tarragon2 Teaspoons
- Ginger2 TeaspoonsMinced
- Brown Sugar1/4 Cups
1) Mix together ginger, tarragon, sugar, cinnamon, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Mix well.
2) Coat the lamp with the mixture and set up on a dish.
3) Refrigerate for an hour’s time.
4) Heat up your grill on high setting and slightly butter up a grill grate.
5) Grill the seasoned lamb on the grill, giving 6 minutes to either side.
This Grilled Lamb with Brown Sugar Glaze Recipe is a perfect winter meal for you and your family. The marination of the chops doesn't take much time and this is a super easy recipe. Sweet and flavorful!