- Butter4 Tablespoons
- Salt and PepperTo Taste
- Red Onion1Sliced
1) Prepare the grill for moderate flame.
2) Set up an aluminium foil sheet on a flat surface and top with potatoes and onion.
3) Season the onion and potatoes with salt, black pepper and butter.
4) Place another foil on top of the seasoned potatoes and onions. Fold in both the foils to enclose the whole mixture. Do the same for the remaining potato and onion mixture.
5) Set up the enclosed potato onion foils over indirect heat and cook for half an hour. Turn once during the process. Serve hot!
A very simple easy, yet delicious side dish meal, this Grilled Potatoes and Onion Recipe. The use of red onions is very essential as it gives the whole dish a very unique sweet flavor. To avoidt the mixture sticking to the foil, coat both the mixture and the foil in some olive oil before the baking process.